As per the report from Liaison
officer, the following five members of "Kazakhstan-Russia 2007 Expedition" team
successfully climbed Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167 meters) from the north east ridge on
the following dates.
1 May 2007
1. Mr. Sergey Samoilov (49 yrs), Kazakhstan
2. Mrs. Svetlana Sharipova (37 yrs), Kazakhstan
3. Mr. Yevgeniy Shutov (26 yrs), Kazakhstan
4. Mr. Sinev Dmitry (34 yrs), Russian
2 May 2007
1. Mr. Denis Urubko (33 yrs), Kazakhstan
The above mentioned expedition
team comprising of 9 members was permitted to climb 8167m. high Mt. Dhaulagiri
from North-east Ridge for the period of 75 days from 11 April, 2007 under the
leadership of Mr. Denis Urubko of Kazakhstan. The handling agency of the
expedition team is Royal High Mountain Trek Nepal Pvt. Ltd. Kathmandu, Nepal.
Sadly success of summits came a after Nepalese government
confirmed that an Italian climber (Sergio Dalla Longa ) fell to his death on the
same mountain just a two hundred metre short of the summit.